Prep. Time : 10 minutes | Cooking time : 25 minutes | Serving : 4 – 6
1/2 Cup Country Basmati Rice
2 Tablespoons Flour
2 Pieces Chicken breasts
4-5 Cups Chicken stock
4 Tablespoons Oil
2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
1 Small Onion, chopped
How to Prepare:
1. Wash the rice; keep aside. Cut chicken into 1 em cubes.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; add chicken and onion, stirring occasionally about 2 – 4 minutes until onion is softened.
3. Add flour, stirring 30 seconds. Gradually add stock and rice, heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
4. Simmer on low heat until chicken and rice are tender, 20-22 minutes. Stirring occasionally. Add more stock as needed.
5. Add lemon juice, sprinkle with parsley. Serve it with lemon wedges.