Prep. Time : 10 minutes | Cooking time : 25 minutes | Serving : 6 – 8
3 Cups Country Basmati Rice, cooked
1 Teaspoon Mixed spices
1/4 Teaspoon Black pepper
1 Cup Ground meat, cooked
3 Tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 Cups Mixed vegetables, cooked
1/4 Teaspoon Ground cinnamon
1/2 Cup Oil
Pine nuts, fried
How to Prepare:
1. Heat oven 350°F. Grease two pans.
2. Prepare filling: In a medium bowl, mix rice, meat, vegetables, pine nuts, spices, black pepper, soy sa uce and cinnamon. Keep aside.
3. Brush two or three Phyllo sheets with oil, place inside a cup or soup dish. leaving extra Phyllo around the dish, fill with filling.
4. Crimp Phyllo around filling to close well.
5. Then the stuffed Kuozy in the pan, seam-side down. Brush lightly with more oil.
6. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until golden. Serve hot.